Saturday, February 16, 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cute photoshopped........
Damn...Granddaddy, put something on....will ya!
Bet he don't get a second date.........


A man was arrested for speeding, reckless driving, driving without lights
and violation of traffic signals.
He demanded a trial by jury.
"But you can't win that case in court," a friend advised him.
"I know," said the man. "I did it on purpose.
My niece just graduated from law school and this is her first case.
I want her to lose so maybe she'll get discouraged and get an honest job...."

Enclosed with the heartworm pills my friend received from a veterinarian
was a sheet of red heart stickers to place on a calendar as a reminder
to give her pet the medication.
She attached these stickers to her kitchen calender, marking the first
Saturday of every month.
When her husband noticed the hearts, he grinned from ear to ear,
turned to his wife and asked, "Do you have something special in
mind for these days?"



No comments: