Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wed.Jan.23rd.~~~

Can you carry this many.............
The sheeple have spoken........
Yah.....right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~00~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A man goes to a shrink and says, "Doctor, my wife is unfaithful to me. Every evening, she goes to Larry's bar and picks up men. In fact, she sleeps with anybody who asks her! I'm going crazy. What do you think I should do?" "Relax," says the Doctor, "take a deep breath and calm down. Now, tell me, exactly where is Larry's bar?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~00~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unable to contain my shock at the $66.52 charge for filling
my car with gas. I said to the attendant, "You know, I was
about your age when I bought my first car. It was a beautiful,
second- hand Oldsmobile that came with a full tank of gas.
And, the whole thing cost me only $65!"
"Gee," he replied, "you must be old!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~00~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My favorite diet (Originated by Rosie Greer - remember him?)
Rosie's "Seafood Diet." "If I see food, I eat it."

No comments: