Friday, June 26, 2015











••

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments 
posted in a courthouse is this: 
You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not 
Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building 
full of lawyers, judges and politicians...
It creates a hostile work environment.

••
What's another term for... 
a camper zipped up in a sleeping bag? 
A ZOMBIE BURRITO!!! 

••
Q: Why are there no televisions in Afghanistan? 
A: Because of the Telly-ban!

••
Stone Mountain officials in Georgia just announced they 
passed an order to change the Confederate Memorial carving 
of Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson, and Jefferson Davis to 
Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian. 

••
Following the leak of of Kim Kardashian's 
nude pics, her personal assistant has been sacked 
for the delay.

••
I just gave my wife a last minute gift for her birthday. 
I put the toilet seat down. 

••
Preventing childhood obesity 
is as easy as taking candy from a baby. 

••
I met a one-legged woman outside of a club the 
other day. 
She was a bouncer. 

••
I've been feeling down for so long that I finally 
decided to seek the aid of a psychiatrist.
I went there, laid on the couch, spilled my guts 
then waited for the profound wisdom of the 
psychiatrist to make me feel better.
 The psychiatrist asked me a few questions, took 
some notes then sat thinking in silence for a few 
minutes with a puzzled look on his face.
 Suddenly, he looked up with an expression of 
delight and said, "Ummmmm, I think your 
problem is low self-esteem. 
It is very common among losers."

••
Motels 1 through 5 must've really been dumps.

••
Seems like most rioting in the world happens in 
countries with the least bacon.

••••