Monday, October 27, 2014

••













••
Auctioneers are proof that white guys could rap 
if they try hard enough.

••
Daughter: Mommy, what's it like to have the most 
awesome daughter in the world ?
Mother: I don't know, ask your grandmother.

••
I thought I was watching The Walking Dead
on channel five last night, then I realized it was 
just the Rolling Stones in concert..

••
A farmer purchases an old, run-down, abandoned 
farm with plans to turn it into a thriving 
enterprise. 
The fields are grown over with weeds, the 
farmhouse is falling apart, and the fences are 
collapsing all around. 
During his first day of work, the town preacher 
stops by to bless the man's work, saying, "May 
you and God work together to make this the farm 
of your dreams!" 
A few months later, the preacher stops by again 
to call on the farmer. 
Lo and behold, it's like a completely different 
place--the farm house is completely rebuilt and 
in excellent condition, there is plenty of cattle 
and other livestock happily munching on feed in 
well-fenced pens, and the fields are filled with 
crops planted in neat rows. 
"Amazing!" the preacher says. 
"Look what God and you have accomplished 
together!" 
"Yes, reverend," says the farmer, "but remember 
what the farm was like when God was working it 
alone!" 

••
Whoever said nothing is impossible is a liar. 
I've been doing nothing for years.

••
I got pulled over by a bicycle cop in L.A. -- 
not a motorcycle cop, a bicycle cop. 
And I'm in my car, and he gets out -- 
he's sweating, he's got these little shorts on. 
You know how fast you were going? 
Yeah, a lot faster than that bike. 

••
I hate to brag, but several ladies just asked me 
if I wanted a date. 
On multiple street corners. 

••
*walks in house wearing a large neck brace*
oh no, what happened?
"my earbud cord got caught on a chair while I 
was walking" 

••
Hey, I'm not saying Hitler was a great guy, 
but he really saved the Histoy channel..

••
Why do women always say they want a man with 
a stable job? 
What’s so glamorous about cleaning up after 
horses?

••
News headlines.......
 Man Minus Ear Waives Hearing.
 New Vaccine May Contain Rabies.
 Deaf College Opens Doors to Hearing.
 Arson Suspect is Held in Massachusetts Fire.
 Enfields Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide..
 Air Head Fired.
 Red Tape Holds Up New Bridge.. 

••
"My Grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't 
need glasses. 
Drinks right out of the bottle."
       -- Henny Youngman

••••