Saturday, August 23, 2014

••






Cute Fox....


Art with Salt....

••

A man goes to psychiatrist because....... 
his girlfriend thinks he is obsessed with sex. 
The doctor draws a square and asks the man 
what he sees. 
"Sex," said the man. 
The doctor drew a circle and asked what the man 
saw. 
"Sex," replied the man. 
So the doctor draws a picture of a triangle and 
asks the same question. 
"Sex," said the man. 
"Well" said the doctor, "you are obsessed with sex." 
"I'm obsessed?" said the man...... 
"You're the one who keeps drawing the dirty 
pictures." 

••
"Elections are won by men and women chiefly 
because most people vote against somebody 
rather than for somebody."
       -- Franklin P. Adams

••
You would be amazed how cheap lawn mowers 
are at Home Depot when you own a pickup truck 
and a orange apron. 

••
Last night I got so drunk I spent an hour apologizing 
to a tree for saying it's bark was worse than it's bite. 

••
Just got invited to an "alcohol-free" wedding. 
The happy couple will be sad when they realize it's 
going to be a "present-free" wedding too. 

••
The next time a stranger talks to me when I'm 
alone I will look at them shocked and just 
whisper quietly..."you can see me?" 

••
Everytime a mailman uses e-mail, 
he takes 7 minutes off his career.  

••
 If your human doesn't feed you immediately, 
run in front of their feet and trip them up. 
 ~Cats, apparently. 

••
Doctors love to slip in that worst case scenario. 
"It could be a cold or strep throat or WEST NILE 
VIRUS but I'm sure it's nothing." 

••
Sure, I'll cook dinner. 
How milky do you like your Captain Crunch? 

••
To cut down on teen pregnancy, don't hand out 
condoms to high school students. 
Take away their deodorant and toothbrush. 

••••