Wednesday, March 27, 2013

••
What a snake.....



I have no idea....




 
••
"Higher taxes never reduce the deficit.
Governments spend whatever they take in and then whatever
they can get away with." - Milton Friedman
 
••
What do you call a lawyer who has gone bad?
Senator......
 
••
My boss phoned me today.
He said, "Is everything OK at the office?"
I said, "It is all under control. It's been a very busy day.
I haven't stopped to take a break all day."
"Can you do me a favor?" he asked.
I said "Of course, What is it?"
"Pick up the pace a little.... I'm in the foursome behind you."
 
••
Chuck Norris can drink soup with a fork faster than you can
beg for mercy..
 
••
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like
an hour.
Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute.
That's relativity. ~Albert Einstein
 
••
"When you do a good deed, get a receipt, in case heaven
is like the IRS."
 
••
Married couples, both 60 years old, were celebrating their
35th anniversary.
During their party, a fairy appeared to congratulate them and
grant them each one a wish.
The wife wanted to travel around the world.
The fairy waved her wand and poof -- the wife had tickets in
her hand for a world cruise.
Next, the fairy asked the husband what he wanted.
He said, "I wish I had a wife 30 years younger than me."
So the fairy picked up her wand and poof -- the husband
was 90.
 
••
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
 
••
An acquaintance of mine who is a physician told this story
about her then-four-year-old daughter.
On the way to preschool, the doctor had left her stethoscope
on the car seat, and her little girl picked it up and began
playing with it.
Be still, my heart, thought my friend, gee, my daughter wants
to follow in my footsteps and be a doctor!
Then the child spoke into the instrument:
"Welcome to McDonald's....... May I take your order?"
 
••
Chuck Norris was in the amazon one day when he was bit by
a vicious snake.
After 3 days of pain and suffering... the snake died.
 
••••