Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I bet that would be hard on the butt......







•••
••
♥♥♥

Q:  Why does a man twist his wedding ring on 
his finger?
A:   He's trying to figure out the combination.

••
''Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made a speech
urging Arab leaders to enact real reforms.
Halfway through the speech, Arab leaders looked
at each other and asked, 'Why this woman talking?''

••
What's the first two things man invented?
fire and the wheel
why?
What's the two things women complain about the
most?
I'm cold and you never take me anywhere.

••
At the police station, Bubba explained to the
police officer why his cousins shot him.
"Well," Bubba began, "We wuz havin' a good time
drinking, when my cousin Ray picked up his
shotgun and said, 'Hey, der ya fellows wanna go
hunting?'"
 "And then what happened?" the officer interrupted.
"From what I remember," Bubba said,
"I stood up and said, 'Sure, I'm game."

••
Two blonds are waiting on a bus stop....
when a bus pulls up and opens the door.
One of the blonds leans inside and asks the driver:
"Will this bus take me to 5th Avenue?"
 The bus driver shakes his head and says,
"No, I'm Sorry."
At this the other blond leans inside, smiles and
twitters: "Will it take ME?"

••
Husband: Why didn’t you give me anything for my
birthday?
Wife: You told me to surprise you.
☺☺