Sunday, May 29, 2011

Good Morning, Friends and neighbors...
Patchy fog this morning. Mostly sunny, today...
 Highs in the upper 80s. Getting warmer...
Everyone having a good Holiday weekend??


Gonna be plenty Chicken eaten this weekend...

But...Hey....Your gonna have to cut "Bubba" off...
He's had to much to eat already....

And then had the nerve to nap in the pan....
you ain't right.....


Oh, no....the fish is eating my Buddy......

And just where am I gonna sit??

Stop leaveing skid marks, please....

I don't think this guy wants a bath.....
Why do you think I know this???

I can't your too heavy...
Let me get Bubba, maybe he will help....

Why, you watching me??
Do I owe you??

Oh, no...your disappearing.....

Well, I gotta go.... my rides here...
My Ninja driver... cool ain't he??

♥♥♥

~~  President Obama arrived in France for the G8
summit, a meeting of the world’s top economic powers.
To give you an idea of how bad our economy is doing,
when the president arrived, the other countries were
like, “What are you doing here?”


~~  I’ve been feeling jittery and nervous and I realized
I’m going through Oprah withdrawal.
At 4:00, I cried for no reason and then I checked under
my chair for a prize.


~~  My internet went down last night....
I think my neighbor forgot to pay the bill.
How irresponsible.


~~  One reason the Military Services have trouble
operating jointly is that they don't speak the same
language.
For example, if you told Navy personnel to "secure a
building," they would turn off the lights and lock the
doors.
The Army would occupy the building so no one could
enter.
Marines would assault the building, capture it, and
defend it with suppressive fire and close combat.
The Air Force, on the other hand, would take out a
three-year lease with an option to buy.


~~   The highlight of our zoo trip was a peacock showing
off its plumage.
My four-year-old son was particularly taken with it.
That evening, he couldn't wait to tell his father.
"Dad, guess what!
I saw a Christmas tree come out of a chicken!"


~~  "Once in Virginia" said a speaker who had received
an introduction that promised more than he felt he
could deliver, "I passed a small church displaying a
large sign. 
It read 'Annual Strawberry Festival' and, below in small
letters, 'On account of the Depression, prunes will be
served.'


~~  While I was shopping in a pharmacy, a couple of
teenagers came in.
They were dressed in leather, chains, and safety pins. 
The boy had blue and purple spiked hair and the girl's
hair was bright yellow. 
Suddenly the boy picked up a pair of sunglasses and
tried them on.
"What do you think?" he asked his girlfriend.
"Take them off!" she howled,....
"They make you look ridiculous."


~~  My mother and I were having a mother-daughter
talk about the qualities to look for in a husband. 
She stressed that husband and wife should be as much
alike as possible in interests and backgrounds.
 I brought up the point that opposites often attract.
"Diane," Mom said emphatically, "Just being man and
woman is opposite enough."


~~  Brett and I were soaked when we were caught in the
rain while golfing.
But I had extra clothes in the car, so I lent him a pair of
jeans.
Several weeks later at a party at Brett's house, his wife
raised some eyebrows when she called over to me,
"Larry, your pants are still hanging behind my bedroom
door."


~~  Did you hear Cher is joining the spice girls?
They’re going to call her Old Spice.

Todays Thought:
"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim
is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we
reach it." ~~ Michaelangelo ~~


Rae's Trivia.....
Sadly, when the Allies dropped their very first bomb on
Berlin, it wound up landing right in the Berlin Zoo,
instantly killing the Nazis’ only elephant.







No comments: