Friday, November 26, 2010

Well, It's Black Friday...And all the women have gone looking
for great sales...... It's in the 50's and showers today....
By the way....The ham was GREAT! Of course I ate to much...


Blowing them leaves into a pile,
to haul into the woods....
This is about the fourth time so far...

Your safe....I got mine, but Pete's not got his yet....

Are you doing the 12 steps??

I take it you like the ice pop.....Turkey  flavor??

Pete fixed the broken fork on the bike......

How in the LL... am I supposed to fix biscuit's this morning??


How about some Turkey burgers??
I will even throw in some stuffing....

I don't see any chicken......
Pete is those Turkeys??

Are you calling me stupid??

A great sign for a used car dealer.....

Damn...I backed up to fast......
Now if I can get it fixed .....I be on my way....

♥♥♥

~~ It was the first time the blonde was eating Thanksgiving dinner without her family.
Trying to re-enact the tradition, she prepared a dinner for
herself alone.
The next day, her mother called to see how everything went.
"Oh, mother, I made myself a lovely dinner, but I had so
much trouble trying to eat the turkey!" said the daughter.
"Did it not taste good?" her mother asked.
"I don't know," the blonde said.......
"It wouldn't sit still!"



~~ I was reading in the paper today about this dwarf that
got pick pocketed.
How could anyone stoop so low.



~~ Amber’s father decided to take all the family out to a
restaurant for a meal.
As he d spent quite a lot of money for the meal he said to the
waiter, “Could I have a bag to take the leftovers home for the
dog?”
“Gosh!” exclaimed Amber, “Are we getting a dog?”



~~ President Obama said GM's comeback would be the
success story of this recession.
GM said it wanted to thank those who made its recovery
possible: Toyota’s brakes, Toyota’s steering and Toyota's
accelerator.



~~ Q. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor
without cracking it?
A. Concrete floors are very hard to crack!



~~ My wife and I had bought some gadgets for our almost
teen-age grandsons and were leaving the store when we
realized we didn't have batteries.
She stepped over to a counter to get the batteries but couldn't
attract the attention of the clerk.
I waited for a little while then said "I'll get a clerk over here
real fast."
With that, I pulled out my pocket tape measure and started
measuring a plasma TV.
Amazingly, a clerk leap-frogged over several pieces of
furniture to reach my side in jig time.
To his "may I help you?" I said... "Of course.
I'll take 8 of those batteries over there."



~~ "A group of economists unveiled a new plan to reduce
the deficit by $6 trillion in the next 10 years.
The first step of the plan is to look at all our spending over
the past five years, determine what's unnecessary...
and then ask China for $6 trillion."



~~ My wife, and I recently went out to a comedy club with a
bunch of friends.
Since we sat near the front, the inevitable happened:
A comedian brought me up onto the stage.
He asked me who I came to the show with.
"My wife," I told him.
"How many years have you been married?" he asked.
"Fifty blissful years," I replied.
"It's actually 52 years," the wife corrected me.
Turning to the comedian, I told him, "Like I said,
50 blissful years...... The last two have been rough!"



~~ Did you hear about the new restaurant on the moon?
Great food but no atmosphere.



~~ Two men were in a restaurant and ordered fish.
The waiter brought a dish with two fish, one larger than the
other.
One of the men said to the other, “Please help yourself.”
The other one said “Okay”, and helped himself to the larger
fish.
After a tense silence, the first one said,
“really, now, if you had offered me the first choice,
I would have taken the smaller fish!”
The other one replied, “What are you complaining for;
you have it, don’t you?”



~~ Our minister gathered the children at the front of the
church one Sunday and instructed them on the significance
of the "breaking of the bread."
He gave each child a morsel and said,
"Eat it and think about how you feel."
After they had finished he asked, "Now, do you feel closer
to God?"
"No," piped one young boy,
"but maybe with a little peanut butter I would."



~~ The minister was troubled because every Sunday an

increasing number of his congregation started leaving the
church during his sermon.
Then one day he had an idea...
The next Sunday he began his sermon with these words,
"The first half of my sermon today will be for the sinners
amongst you.
The second half will be for the saints...



Todays Thought....Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.


*(((((((((((((((((((O))))))))))))))*


No comments: