Monday, October 27, 2008

Good morning....Hope everyone had a great weekend.............
Sunday, turned out just great..









Leaves starting to change color...








A lot of the leaves are starting to fall...a pretty time,..Fall........








Maggie sez: she's prettier then any leaves...










Hey! Don't forget us.......we think we're pretty..........................









Yah....I'm the best looking guy here !...







I'm just getting in shape, so I can be good looking too!




♣ While serving in Special Forces overseas, my friend's son was wounded in action and evacuated to a U.S. military hospital in Germany..

My friend rushed over to see him, arriving in record time, and was by his bedside when he groggily awoke..


His first words when he spotted her sitting there: "Oh, darn! I must have really fouled up.

My mother's here!"



♣ You know you've reached your fitness goal when you're strong enough to pick up your exercise equipment and throw it out the window..




♣ Our daughter Lili was five when she received a foam CD holder with plastic sleeves for all her music CDs..

I explained to her that CDs are sensitive to light and heat, so she shouldnot leave the holder in the sun..


During our home addition, the electrician was working in the backyard and Lili had gone to play in the sandbox, leaving her new CD holder on the patio table.

My wife saw it and told Lili she was going to put it in the house..


Lili stood up in the sandbox and said,"Mommy, put it where the sun don't shine!"


The electrician had to take a break..



♣ When the subject of marriage counseling came up, my uncle said, "Your aunt and I never needed any..

She was a communications major in college; I majored in theater arts."


"What's that got to do with a successful relationship?" I asked..


"She's good at communicating," he said, "and I'm good at acting like I'm listening."



♣ Eager to start a home-workout program, I popped a newly purchased exercise video into my VCR, only to discover the tape was defective..

I immediately drove back to the store and told the cashier, "This video doesn't work, and I'd like to get another."


Glancing at the shapely figure on the tape's box and then at me, she replied, "Well, honey, these things take weeks before they work."















No comments: