Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good Morning.....Everyone....You know it's hot when the cat's are laying out....




Getting a tan, are ya............................



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Going green??...............


I don't know if I'd do that............(potholes)




He's saving gas..............................

I was repairing the door to a busy entrance at the post office and propped an out of order sign against my ladder, which I placed in front of the door to keep customers out.

I was almost finished when one astute observer asked, "How long has your ladder been out of order?"

Our home town newspaper advertised, "Read your Bible to know what people ought to do.

Read this paper to know what they actually do."

I have a cousin who was on a plane that had taken off and was approaching cruising altitude, when one of the flight attendants came on the public-address system.

She announced that she was sorry, but the plane's restroom was out of order.

The flight attendant went on to apologize to the passengers for any inconvenience.


But then she finished cheerily with: "So, as compensation, free drinks will be served."

A teenage boy seemed placid as I approached his hospital bed to give him a psychiatric evaluation.

His mother was seated nearby, immersed in her knitting.

I walked over and introduced myself to the boy.

He looked right through me and started screaming, "I can't see! I can't see!"

I had never witnessed such a dramatic example of hysterical blindness.

Turning to his mother, I asked, "How long has this been going on?"


Without looking up she replied, "Ever since you stepped in front of his television set."


The Liberals talk about a stable government, but we don't know how bad the stable is going to smell.




No comments: