Thursday, December 17, 2015

☺☺








 
••
I'm not saying I spend a lot of time in the
restroom, I'm just saying if you walk into my
stall you can be charged with home invasion...
 
••
Officer: Do you know why I pulled you over?
Me: Because I didn't see you first......
 
••
On their way home after celebrating their
25th anniversary, she thanks him for a onderful
evening.
"Oh. it's not over yet", says the husband.
Once in the house, he gives her a little black
velvet box.
She opens it in anticipation,
"But what are these two little pills?"
"Aspirin", says he.
 
••
*Police bust through door*
 -QUICK FLUSH ALL THE SUGAR....
 -WAIT, WHY!?
 -I DON'T KNOW, THEY DO IT IN THE MOVIES!
 
••
Look... don't end your presentation with "Are
there any questions?" & then get all pissy when
I ask if you can ride a unicycle.
 
••
I like for my resolutions to be attainable so this
year I resolve that I will neither become the pope
nor will I become a cannibal.
 
••
Bought a new rifle but forget to get bullets.
Tomorrow is ... ammo-gettin'..
••
Lost my arm... years ago.
But a very thoughtful person got me a
prosthetic one for Christmas.
Yes.... it an arm-i'm-gettin.
 
••
Careful, the circular motion you make with your
hand to tell someone to roll down their car
window is giving away your age.
 
••
My wife has terrible sinus trouble.
It's "sinus a check for this,
sinus a check for that....."

••••