Tuesday, November 17, 2015

••








 
••
♥

People who skip church to watch football
probably do more praying than they would have
in church anyway.
 
••
What do you get if you cross a bear and a wolf?
You get eaten is what you get.
Stop upsetting scary animals.
 
•• 
Q: Who was the wealthiest male financier in the
Bible?
A: Noah.
He was floating his stock while everybody else
was in liquidation.
 
••
I've been ill with night terrors, nausea, dizziness,
hunger pains, cry fits, and a stutter.
According to Web MD, I have a date tonight.
 
••
What do vampires think of blood transfusions?
Newfangled rubbish!
 
••
*sees Deer Crossing sign*
*further down the road sees deer nailed to
crucifix*
"Oh wow, they weren't lying"
 
••
I love the smell of fabric softener through the
outside vents when people do the laundry.
I get a lot of restraining orders though.
 
••
wife: Why is there a broom in the driveway?
 me: So your mom doesn't have to borrow the
car....
 
••
Keen silence from a dinner guest as she looks
across the living room and realizes I made her
bridesmaid dress into a dog bed.
 
••
When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into
the Hulk.
When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into
Chuck Norris.
 
••••