Monday, April 11, 2011

Good Morning....Well, it's gonna be warm today.....in the 80's..
T-storm tonight.....  This rain is bringing the grass up....

Hungry yet, Petewete?
I couldn't go this this morning....

Damn, that's a bunch of "Twinkie's"
Couldn't eat this many in a year....

What! you don't like "Twinkies"?

I can be just as mean looking as him....

Sleep, baby, sleep..........

Oh you think it's funny.....Huh?

Oh,Oh....now we're in a heap of trouble....

Now this is a heap of trouble.....

~~~~~~~~

Petewete is just a ray of Sunshine every day.....

Time to go, until tomorrow.....
♥♥♥

~~ A psychiatrist is a fellow who asks you a lot of expensive questions your wife asks for nothing.



~~ Doctor: What seems to be the matter?
Patient: I have a sore throat, Doctor.....
I ache, I have a fever.
Doctor: Sounds like some kind of virus.
Patient: Everyone in the office has it.
Doctor: Well then, maybe it's a STAFF infection.



~~ On new superhighways you see many unexpected
sights, like the exit you are now too late to take.



~~ Standing on the sidelines during a football game at
my son's high school, I saw one of the players take a hard
hit.
He tumbled to the ground and didn't move.
We grabbed our first- aid gear and rushed out onto the field.
The coach picked up the young man's hand and urged,
"Son, can you hear me? Squeeze once for yes and twice
for no."



~~ During the first heavy snowfall of the year, I ran
upstairs to my apartment to retrieve the plastic storage
box in which I kept the winter supplies for my car.
Hurrying back out of the building, I slipped on the last step,
fell forward, landed flat on my stomach on top of the
container and skidded across the icy parking lot.
As I stood up, trying to restore my dignity, a voice called
out to me: "Aren't those Rubbermaid products wonderful?
They just seem to have so many uses."



~~ The best part about computers is that they make very
fast, accurate mistakes.



~~ A grade-school teacher was showing a facsimile of the
Declaration of Independence to her pupils.
It passed from desk to desk and finally to one boy who was
a first-generation American.
He studied the document reverently, then gravely added
his signature to it.



~~ Jill: I just don't understand the attraction golf
holds for men.
Nadine: TELL me about it!
I went golfing with my ex one time, and he told me I asked
too many questions!
Jill: Well, I'm sure you were just trying to understand the
game.
What questions did you ask?
Nadine: I thought I asked legitimate questions.. like,
"Why did you hit the ball into that lake?"



~~ Indigestion: the failure to adjust a square meal to a
round stomach.



~~ "I don't think Gus is going to succeed as a politician."
"Why not?"
"Well, take that speech he gave yesterday.
When he asked if they could hear him in the back and
someone said 'No,' everyone in the front moved to the back."



~~ Two drunks were walking upgrade between the railroad
tracks.
One of them said, "This is the longest stairway I have ever
been on."
To this, the other replied, "It's not the stairs that bother me,
it's the low banister.



Todays Thought: There are two types of people who say very little; the quiet ones and the gabby ones.
 
Rae's Trivia....At the age of 8, Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock) began performing in a local community theater in Boston.   Later, when he moved to Los Angeles, he joined a Yiddish theater group. 
 
 
 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha good ones today Gus!! C