Saturday, April 16, 2011

#1255

Good Morning...Friends and neighbors... Well, Rain,rain, and t-storms
this evening... hope you have a great weekend were you are....

A nice Sunrise.....

All I gotta do is get up, and either Sadie or Maggie
will take over my bed....

Oh, No...again??  We're depending on you....

I don't know if I wanna.....

Okay- Okay you can have the ball....
I an't putting my hand down there to get it....

Good friends.....I bet they enjoy playing together...

Little fat boid has no one to play wif...

That's right Doc....
It's good for you.....

I thought it was.......
But thats just me.....

I have nothing to say......

Now...I'm in a Heap of trouble!
I gotta go on this one.....
♥♥♥

~~ Petewete...My doctor is always innovative.  Now I don't even have to go see him; I just stick my
tongue into the fax machine.



~~ The reason surgeons wear masks during operations
is so they can't be identified.


~~ Hotel notice proudly proclaimed:
"Our towels are so fluffy, it will be hard to put them in
your suitcase!"



~~ "Perseverance is not a long race;
it is many short races one after another."



~~ While hitchhiking in a remote area of New Zealand's
North Island, I was given a lift to a small country store.
As I got out of the farmer's car, he warned me that I
might have a long wait until my next lift because of the
scarcity of traffic. I was still waiting two hours later when
a freight train stopped near the store.
"G'day, mate," one of the trainmen yelled as he
unloaded some boxes.
"Would you like a ride to town?"
I eagerly jumped on board.
As we approached the town of Rotorua, I offered to pay
for the ride.
"Keep your money, mate," said the trainman.
"We're a freight train.
We can't take paying passengers."



~~ Men play the game; women know the score.



~~ Police: I never gave a ticket to a nun before.
I gave a ticket to a guy from the IRS one time.
Got audited the next year.
Tell you what, Sister, I'm going to let this one slide...



~~ Father teaching his daughter to drive:
"Stop on red, go on green, and take it easy when I turn
purple."



~~ Jan said...
As I hurried to an appointment, I grabbed the
garbage and threw it into the dumpster on my way to
the car-and immediately realized I'd also tossed in my
wallet.
I could see it at the bottom, but I was reluctant to climb
into the container.
I ran back to the house and got my husband.
He hopped into the dumpster and retrieved my wallet,
but before he climbed out, a passing motorist slowed
down and hollered: "Don't tell me you threw out a
perfectly good man!"



~~ There are two types of people: Those who come into
a room and say, "Well, here I am!" and those who say,
"Ah, there you are.!"



~~ Q. What's the most common cause of hearing loss
amongst men?
A. Wife saying she wants to talk to him.



~~ Just before my wedding, which was taking place in
my family's home, we were gathered in the kitchen.
The minister asked us where we'd like to stand for the
ceremony.
Before I could reply, my mom suggested:
"You may as well stay standing at the sink, Renee.
You'll be there for the rest of your life anyway."



Todays Thought:  "Superstition is foolish, childish, primitive and irrational -- but how much does it cost you to knock on wood?"


Rae's Trivia.... in China, over 100,000 Saint Bernards are slaughtered and served as gourmet dishes in restaurants.  The number of Pekingese poodles that become entrees has not been reported.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Managed to catch up again Gus Good ones LOL. I'm going off chinese food :-(
Rae x