Sunday, February 6, 2011

A great Sunny, Sunday.... In the 50's, today and tomorrow..
Their saying "snow" Thursday??
Up and down weather.......
☼

Future Bacon??
She's cute now...
☼

Yeah, bet it's not as good as Bacon... Dummy...
☼

This is what comes from all that Bacon....
☼

Thems some fat birdies....
Not as good as Bacon.....
☼

"Body guard" ¿
☼

Nah, just playing.....their friends...
☼

Black cat, but  you wouldn't see him
if he closed his eyes..
He, likes bacon, too..
☼

You can tell the "DOH" has run outta money
Here's how their repairing the roads...
☼

Yep, see this every day at the breakfast table...
(While I'm having my "Bacon" and eggs.)
☼

Pet the cute baby, and lose your hand!
Not a good idea....
☼

Ms. Froggy's got her hat on....
Looks cool.....
☼☼
♥♥♥

~~  The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them to buy a copy
of the group picture;
"Just think how nice it would be to look at when you're all
grown up- look there's Amy- she's a lawyer now.
And look, there's Mark- he's a doctor."..
A small voice called out from the back of the class:
"And there's the teacher, she's dead."

☼

~~  The hardest task facing kids today is to learn good manners

without actually seeing any.

☼

~~  The Leg
The other day I gave a cough
And there and then my leg fell off
A policeman near gave it a stare
And said, you cannot leave it there

I took it to a Doc who said
I'm sorry but this leg is dead
I was so shocked I started grieving
Then I heard the leg still breathing

When I knew it wasn't dead
I rushed it to a hospital bed
It was stitched back on by Dr. Hey
But facing, alas the other way

Now, when I walk I have found
I only go around and around

☼
 
~~Petewete lived next door to a mime.

whenever he could he would drive the mime crazy late at
night by putting a blank tape in his stereo and cranking it at
full volume.

☼

~~I got arrested at the airport last week.
Apparently, security doesn't appreciate it when you call
"shotgun" while boarding a plane.

☼

~~ A old woman asks a man in uniform,
"Are you a policeman?"
"No, I am an undercover detective."
"So why are you in uniform?"
"Today is my day off."

☼

~~ What do Catholics say when they change a lightbulb?
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and into the hole
he goes.


☼
~~ The high-school student I was tutoring left a message
on my answering machine, but I was puzzled when he signed
off with "Amen."
I forgot about it until he brought it up when we met.
"I'm not used to having a conversation with someone who
doesn't answer back, except in prayer," he explained.

☼

~~ The consultant with whom I had an appointment arrived
at my office during a freezing-rain storm.
I extended my hand in welcome just as the power went off.
Our large warehouse was in darkness.
Why had the consultant come?
He was a representative of the electric company who wanted
to discuss power-reduction opportunities for our company.

☼

~~ What do you call jewelry lost on the golf course?
A diamond in the rough.

☼
☼
Todays Thought:  The more you complain, the longer God makes you live.


Rae's Trivia:  Although many doctors tell patients to drink eight glasses of water a day, there is no scientific evidence to support this advice.
The misinformation might have come from a 1945 report
recommending that Americans consume about
“1 milliliter of water for each calorie of food,” which amounts
to 8 or 10 cups a day.
But the report added that much of that water comes from
food—a nuance many people apparently missed.





                  ▼ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~▲▲~~~~~~~~~~~~~~▼


No comments: