Saturday, January 1, 2011

# 1164 Happy New Year.....

Well, here is a new Year..... I hope every one has a great one!!
I also hope mine is better then last year....
Going to be a heat wave today.....59º degrees,
some showers......I got 34º this morning.......


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess Santa, frosty and all the other things can be put away....

Getting ready for breakfast.....
Farm up the road....

Right...you can come out....scardy dog....

Biker pup??
You don't look bad........


Lets see your money, first.......

I don't see any body??

Some thing is wrong here.......

Oh, No....your in a heap of trouble.......

What!! can't you drive??
You gotta keep it in the road....

Why dogs can't play Poker......


♥♥♥

~~ "Daddy, you'll love my new boyfriend.

He's no nice and polite."
"But does he have any money?"
" Honestly, you men are all alike.
He asked me the same question about you!"



~~ Doctors just found a gene for shyness.
They would have found it earlier, but it was hiding behind a
couple of other genes.



~~ My 17-year-old niece was looking for a job,
so her mother scoured the want ads with her.
"Here's one.
A couple are looking for someone to watch their two kids and
do light housekeeping."
"Hel-looo!" said my niece, rolling her eyes.
"I can't take that job. I don't know anything about lighthouses."



~~ Parents should stop worrying about what Junior will do
when he grows up, better go see what he is up to now.



~~ Cats have very sophisticated emotional lives and
enormous willpower.
When they want something, they're capable of devising all
sorts of subtle or direct strategies to get your attention,
which can range from simply staring...to sitting on top of the
book you're reading.



~~ I often wonder about people who live in tropical
destinations.
What do their screen savers look like?



~~ In the morning the day after I was married, the phone rang.
"Reverse charges call from Jackie," said the operator.
"Will you accept the charges?"
I couldn't think of anyone that I knew who was called Jackie;
so I said no and hung up.
A moment later, the phone rang again.
"Hi, Madeline, it's Jackie", said a familiar voice,
"your mother-in-law."



~~ One lab mouse to another: I’ve trained that crazy human
at last.
How have you done that?
I don’t know how, but every time I run through that maze and
ring the bell, he gives me a piece of cheese.



~~ "Youth is like spring, an over-praised season more
remarkable for biting winds than genial breezes.
Autumn is the mellower season, and what we lose in flowers
we more than gain in fruits." (Samuel Butler)



~~ One night a father was helping his son with his homework.
The father asked, "What is the Gross National Product?".
The little boy pondered for a minute and replied "Spinach,
Broccoli and Green Beans."



~~ People who think onions are the only vegetable that

makes you cry, obviously haven't been slapped around
the face with a parsnip :)



~~ I just heard from a friend in Waynesboro.
He says it has been snowing heavily for three days now.
His wife has done nothing but stare through the window.
If it doesn't stop soon he’ll probably have to let her in.



Todays thought:  "For last year's words belong to last year's language.

And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning."




((((((((((((((((((((O)))))))))))))))))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Gus I hope it's a special one for you
Hugs Rae xx