Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good Morning, Readers.....Getting ready for Memorial day weekend??
The "Rooter" Doctor sez: alls well.....
 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" ...VERA!
Vera is a nice lady from Canada, and a friend...

Setting on the deck watching the farmer cutting the hay field next door...


Aww, kitty feels sick.....

Awww Kitty's fat.....too many meeces?

Call for a latter......get help....

Okay....what you looking at??
Oh, down humming bird lane blog....

Okay, Okay I'll smile.....

Hey Guys!...One at a time......

What a moth.....It's a good looking one.....

Poor Eno.....



Time to get on the bike, and leave......
♥♥♥

~~ This sex researcher phones one of the participants in a recent

survey of his to check on a discrepancy.
He asks the guy, "In response to the question on frequency of
intercourse you answered 'twice weekly'.
Your wife, on the other hand, answered 'several times a night'."
"That's right," replies the bloke, "And that's how it's going to stay until
our second mortgage is paid off."



~~ That's wonderful!
An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any interest in his
paintings currently on display.
"I've got good news and bad news," the owner replied.
"The good news is that a gentleman inquired about your work and
wondered if it would appreciate in value after your death.
When I told him it would, he bought all fifteen of your paintings."
"That's wonderful!" the artist exclaimed, "What's the bad news?".
With concern, the gallery owner replied, "The guy was your doctor."



~~ I'd just come out of a SuperMarket with a roasted chicken,
french fries, large chips, and a 12 pack of beer.
A poor homeless man sat on the curb and said to me as I passed by;
'I've not eaten for two days'
I told him 'I wish I had your will power'



~~ The Vatican came down with a new ruling: no surrogate mothers.
Good thing they didn't make this rule before Jesus was born.



~~ "Sir, I didn't deserve the grade you gave me on this test."
"Do you know a lower one?"



~~ FELIX: What would you call a leopard that never takes a bath?
JOHN: I have no clue.
FELIX: The Stink Panther!



~~ An older couple were lying in bed one night.
The husband was falling asleep but the wife was in a romantic mood
and wanted to talk.
She said: "You used to hold my hand when we were courting."
Wearily he reached across, held her hand for a second and tried to get
back to sleep.
A few moments later she said: "Then you used to kiss me."
Mildly irritated, he reached across, gave her a peck on the cheek and
settled down to sleep.
Thirty seconds later she said: "Then you used to bite my neck."
Angrily, he threw back the bed clothes and got out of bed.
"Where are you going?" she asked.
"To get my teeth!"


~~ To solve the school dropout problem,
have a high-school diploma be a prerequisite for getting a driver's
license.



~~ My Mom, Ann, was visiting, and was telling my nine-year-old daughter,
Rachel, that she hoped to win the lottery coming up on the weekend.
Mom told Rachel that if she won the lottery, she was going to put
$500,000 into an account for each of her grandchildren,
although they wouldn't be able to touch it until they were 25 years old.
"Can you imagine all the interest there would be in it by then?"
she said to Rachel.
"Oh Nanny," Rachel replied, "I'm already interested!"



~~ A husband read an article to his wife about how many words
women use a day...30,000 to a man's 15,000.
The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat
everything to men.
The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"



Todays Thought;  The three words women most want to hear from a man are "You lost weight."




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☼~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything went OK this morning. You look as if you're having another lovely sunny day it's grey over here but no rain yet. Have you had many hummingbirds yet?
Rae xx