Sunday, November 1, 2009

Good Morning...Friends....Everyone have a good Halloween?
We've got a rainy day...........
.


The leaves are changing and dropping fast......
.


A trick-or-treater....A 2 year old country singer......He was cool......
.


Now this is weird looking......
.


Buddies..............................
.


Can you hold................................
.


You don't wanna mess with this bad boy....he hurts....
.


He's cool....................
.


They are loading the trunks........
.


Eno....I'm appalled........
.
♥♥♥

~~ Teacher: Johny tell me two nouns.

Johny: who? me.
Teacher: Good sit down.

.
~~ A female ghoul, and her two companions, were digging
up bodies in a cemetery.
She had a demon companion on her left and a demon
companion on her right.
During their digging, a devil showed up to disrupt their endeavors.
However, the demons and the ghoul were too much for the devil.
After it ran off, she turned to her two companions and stated,
"I always knew that demons were a ghoul's best friend!"

.
~~ Q: How do zombies celebrate Halloween?
A: They paint the town dead.

.
~~ As a newly minted Air Force colonel, I was asked to speak
at a squadron commander's meeting.
When I arrived, the commander snapped to attention, as did
everyone else in the room, including me.
After a few uncomfortable seconds, the first sergeant gently
nudged me.
"Sir." he said, "the standing at attention is for you."

.
~~ The morning of my daughter’s fifth birthday,
I told her that if somebody asked her how old she was,
she could simply spread out her hand and say "five."
"Oh," she replied, "so now I’m a handful."

.
~~ Teacher : Simon, your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly
the same as your brother's.
Did u copy his?
Simon : No, teacher, it's the same dog!

.
~~ Waiter: I've stewed liver, boiled tongue and frog's leg.
Customer: Don't tell me your problems.
Give me the menu card.

.
~~ My sister-in law explained to my nephew how his voice
would eventually change as he grew up.
Tyler was exuberant at the prospect.
"Cool!" he said, "I hope I get a German accent."

.
~~ After a long, bumpy flight, our passengers were glad to
finally land.
They disembarked, and the other attendants and I checked for
items left behind.
In a seat pocket, I found a bag of homemade cookies with a
note saying, "Much love, Mom."
Quickly, I gave the bag to our gate agent in hopes it would be
reunited with its owner.
A few minutes later, an announcement came over the
public-address system in the concourse:
"Would the passenger who lost his cookies on Flight 502,
please return to the gate?"

.
~~ My 13-year-old grandson Dennis was excited to learn his
uncle had sent a check for his mother to buy Christmas presents
for him and his brother.
Dennis craned his neck to see the check, which his mother hid,
saying, "It's the thought that counts."
"I know," Dennis replied.
"I just want to see how big the thought was!"

.
~~ Ronald had broken a rib playing football.
He went to the doctor, who asked how he was feeling.
"I keep getting a stitch in my side," he replied.
"That's good," said the doctor.
"It shows the bone is knitting."

.
~~ As a promotional gimmick for my restaurant,
I send out coupons offering people a free dinner on their
birthdays.
One day an anxious-sounding man called.
"I got your card. How did you find me?"
"From a mailing list I purchased from a supplier," I told him.
"Why?"
"It used my real name, and I'm in the Witness Protection Program.
What's the name of the company?"
I didn't want to say it, but I had to tell him the truth: Moving Targets.
.
.
Todays Thought: You may not be able to turn back the clock;

but you can always wind it up again.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adore the little dude...sure looks like his Dad.

Suzzie :)