Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good rainy morning......thunder boomers here......
Hope I finish before I get cut off.....
.

How about this old homestead.....
.


Taz, wanna buy some nice shoes?...

.

Cool picture........

.

What can I say........

.

.


Some one's gonna be in a heap of trouble.........

. She caught the mouse......so that's were it went!

.

Reminds me of them old guys with the mustaches and beards.....

.

.

♥♥♥

~~~ An airliner was having engine trouble, and the pilot instructed the cabin crew to have the passengers take their seats and get prepared for an emergency landing.
A few minutes later, the pilot asked the flight attendants if everyone was buckled in and ready. "All set back here, Captain," came the reply, "except one lawyer who is still going around passing out business cards."

.
~~~ A fifth grader looks sad, so her teacher asks, "What's the problem?
I hope it's not homework again."
"Well, uh, yes it is," the little girl says. "I accidentally made my homework paper into a paper airplane."
"That wasn't a very bright thing to do," says the teacher, "but just this once, I'll let you just unfold the paper and hand it in."
"Oh, but that won't work," the girl says, looking even sadder.
"You see, the plane was eaten by my dog."

.
~~~ The best gift you can give to someone costs nothing. It takes only a moment to deliver it, but the memory of it can last a lifetime.
It's the one thing people can wear that never goes out of style, and one size fits everyone....... It's called a smile.

.
~~~ A teacher asked his class, "If I stop a man from beating his donkey, what virtue would I be demonstrating?"
To which Joey replied, "Brotherly love?"

.
~~~ A young couple who were having considerable marital difficulties were persuaded by their friends to see a marriage counselor.
"Don't you two have anything in common? he asked them.
"Oh yes," said the wife.
"We do agree on one thing: neither of us can stand the other."

.
~~~ Sherry said; A patient at the dental office where I worked came by to pay her bill.
She began rummaging in her purse.
"Do you need a pen?" I asked, offering the use of mine.
"Yes, thank you," she said.
She took it, put it in her purse, and proceeded to pay in cash."

.
~~~ The inherent downside in a life of pursuing women is the possibility of inadvertently catching one.

.
~~~ Our friend worked in an office where an email flame war erupted.
Co-workers were blasting outraged notes back and forth.
Finally, the boss stepped in.
The emails stopped, and everyone got back to work.
Then the boss sent one more email: Thank goodness that's solved.
Does anyone have any questions?"
The flame war was rekindled when a woman, forgetting an important comma, responded, "No thanks to you."

.
~~~ I was furiously cranking out reports when my officemate got a phone call.
I did my best to ignore what I heard him tell the person on the other end: "No, I'm not busy.
I'm just at work."

.
~~~ After being elected president of a local women's club, one woman wondered if the job would take too much of her time.
After listening to her worries, her husband recommended that she learn to delegate responsibility.
"All right," she smiled........ "Go take out the garbage!"

.
~~~ Somebody just gave me a shower radio.
Thanks a lot.... Do you really want music in the shower?
I guess there's no better place to dance than a slick surface next to a glass door."

.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No thanks to the shoes Gus, I'd rather go barefoot over hot coals lol. Taz xx