Sunday, December 21, 2008

Good Afternoon.......Hope everyone is okay....







♥♥♥
The lifeguard told the mother to make her young son stop urinating in the pool.

"Everyone knows," the mother lectured him, "that from time to time, young children will urinate in a pool."

"Oh really?" said the lifeguard, "from the diving board !?!?"
~~~
A rapid change occurs in a child's appearance as soap is applied.....

~~~
I called a company in Nashville from my home in Spokane to order some country music CDs.
After hanging up, I said to my wife, "The woman on the phone had such a heavy accent,
I could barely understand her."

Apparently the problem had been mutual.
My CDs arrived in a package addressed to "Smoked Ham, Washington."
~~~
"For Sale," read the ad in our hospital's weekly newsletter,"sleeveless wedding gown, whie, size 8, veil included.
Worn once, by mistake."















No comments: