Friday, November 7, 2008

Good Morning......We've had a good week weather wise............
Now it's gonna change for a crappy weekend.............................






Dis my buddy.........






Look at my friend.........







I get a kiss from my buddy.....................








Art ? ?..................









I wish would look what my buddy makes me do...........










I an't you buddy, and say it one more time, and you get pecked..





♥ The wheel of my grocery cart was making a horrible scraping sound as I rolled it through the supermarket..

Nevertheless, when I finished my shopping and saw a cartless woman, I offered it up, explaining, "It makes an awful noise, but it works."..

"That's okay," she said, taking it, "I have a husband at home like that." ..





♥ Married 35 years, my brother and sister-in-law, Joe and Fran, were chatting with another couple..

Joe admired his friend's ornate gold and diamond ring and lamented that all he had was a gold washer, indicating his plain gold wedding band..

The following December a small jeweler's box appeared under the Christmas tree for Joe..

When he opened it, he found an expensive gold and diamond ring..

Thanking Fran for the beautiful gift, he added, "You really shouldn't have spent so much money on me."..

"Oh, I didn't," she replied. "I took it out of your top dresser drawer..

It's the ring I gave you for our 25th wedding anniversary."





♥ I was in the post office mailing a parcel to a family friend serving in Afghanistan..

The young woman waiting on me asked the value of the parcel and whether or not I needed to insure it..

"I'm not sure," I replied..

"The box is full of gummy bears, trail mix, tarts and granola bars for my friend serving in Afghanistan."..

A voice behind me announced, "Priceless!" ..





♥ In his nineties, George Burns said, "Everybody thinks all I do is stand up and tell jokes..

The jokes are easy; it's the standing up that's hard."..



No comments: