Friday, August 1, 2008

Good T.G.I.F........ Supposed to be a good one......................................






A scaredy cat ??



Momma's not....She's a great hunter...............................


O.K...."Bobbie" lets see you try this.........................................



Getting some great excerize.......................................


Bike riding is dangerous,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Couch potato ?

A friend and his five-year-old son were heading home after a soccer game.

Assuming the boy's subdued mood was due to his team's loss, my friend tried to reassure him that he had done a good job, even though he had played in only part of the game.

"But, Dad," the boy said, "the coach told me to sit out for a quarter.

And he hasn't paid me yet."

It's an awful thing to grow old alone.

MyWife hasn't had a birthday in six years.

My father had our two excitable dogs in the car.

Struggling to keep his eyes on the road, Dad yelled at them to behave as they jumped from seat to seat.

When Charcoal, our black Lab, leaped into the front seat, she landed on the car phone's "send" button, automatically dialing the last person Dad had called.

Arriving home, Dad received a call from a customer he'd spoken to earlier in the day.

"Okay, Ed!" exclaimed the man, "I'll sit! I'll stay!"

While I was boiling a beef tongue to slice up for sandwiches, my sister-in-law dropped by.

When she asked what I was doing, I explained and asked if she'd ever eaten tongue before.

She hadn't, so I invited her to try a slice.

She took a step back, hesitated, then replied: "No thanks.

I guess I just don't like the idea of tasting something that's tasting me back!"

Members of a downtown church took inspiration from their neighbor, a plastic surgeon, when they created a sign for the front of their building.

It read: "Seeking a new look? Have your faith lifted here!"

Who isn't concerned about senior citizens?

Certainly the U.S. Senate Judiciary's Subcommittee on Crime, Corrections and Victims' Rights is.

And to prove it, they held a hearing entitled "Elder Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation: Are We Doing Enough?"

Remember when black lights were cool and we looked at black light posters for hours?

I recently bought a black light just so I could tell where the cats have peed outside the box..................... Kill me now...... Please.





No comments: