Wednesday, April 16, 2008

While I have your attention...I want to say Happy Birthday


To a dear friend....


"Happy Birthday" Sam....


I hope we can celebrate many more..





Right on "Sam".....



Now....That's about the size of things ..............................


News?????????????????????



Rest easy old pal.......

~0~

Friend: "I suppose you carry a memento of some sort in that locket of yours?"


Woman: "Yes, it's a lock of my husband's hair."


Friend: "But your husband is still alive."


Woman: "I know, but his hair is gone."

~0~

A wife went to the police station to report her missing husband and took along her next-door neighbor for moral support.

When asked for his description, she told the officer, "He's 35 years old, 6 foot 4, weighs 185 pounds, has blue eyes, blond wavy hair, an athletic build, is soft-spoken, and good with children."


Her neighbour protested, "Your husband is short, bald, fat, and mean."


"True, the wife replied, "but who'd want him back?"

~0~

My wife and I married for money. We both married for money. Boy were we suprised.




No comments: