Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Damn...I wanted to come up with something funny
and witty for April 1st. But my mind came up short..

Modern day..Little red riding Hood......



Red neck GPS........................


Breaking out.........



Tennis anyone?

A junior executive had been complaining to his wife of aches and pains.

Neither one could account for his trouble.
Arriving home from work one night, he informed her,"I finally discovered why I've been feeling so miserable.

We got some ultra- modern office furniture two weeks ago, and I just learned today that I've been sitting in the wastebasket."

Patient: It's been one month since my last visit and I still feel miserable.

Doctor: Did you follow the instructions on the medicine I gave you?

Patient: I sure did.

The bottle said "keep tightly closed."

"Sunrise"


One morning a I got up early to watch the sun rise.

As I sat in the dark waiting for it ;

suddenly it dawned on me !



No comments: