Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The wind sure making the plane fly yesterday.......



Told ya the wind was bad...put some bricks in pockets.......


It's hell when you get cought........



I got my eye on you...........Yes...you !!

~~~

Couple Questions...

Q: What's an Irishman who keeps bouncing off walls called?..


A: Rick O'Shea.

Q. What do you call a camel with no humps?..


A. Humphrey

~~~

There was a power outage at a department store yesterday.

Twenty people were trapped on the escalators.

~~~

In the line-up at the store, I overheard the checker ask the lady in front of me if she had an air miles card.

"Oh, yes," she said.

"I have enough air miles to get to Dallas, where my son lives.".


"That's wonderful," said the cashier.


"My son doesn't think so," the lady replied.

"I don't have enough to get back."

~~~

"I'm proud to be paying taxes in the United States.

The only thing is - I could be just as proud for half the money."




No comments: