Saturday, December 1, 2007

Saturday~~~

Dec.1... Sunrise this morning
Sadie........

Notice....
"Would the person who lost a fat roll of hundred dollar bills, wrapped in a rubber band,
please report to the Lost & Found Department...........
We found your rubber band."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS THANKSGIVING I'M THANKFUL...
That I'm not a turkey.
That teenagers ultimately will have children who will become teenagers.
That snow covers the unraked leaves.
That hugs and kisses don't add weight or cause cancer.
That DVDs and radios and TV sets and washers and mixers and lights can be turned off.
That no one can turn off the moon and stars.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Abby:
I have always wanted to have my family history traced,
but I can't afford to spend a lot of money to do it.
Any suggestions?
Sam in California
Dear Sam:
Yes................ Run for public office.
Abby

No comments: