Monday, October 26, 2015

☺☺








 
••
 
"Here's to Lamar Odom for being the first guy
in history to have coke and hookers save his
marriage."
 
••
Patients get nervous when I walk into surgery
wearing my lucky cape but I didn't go to medical
school so I need all the luck I can get.
 
••
Cop: "Sir, would you please step out of the
vehicle."
Me: "I'm too drunk, why don't you get in."
 
••
I don't drink champagne any more
after a really bad experience.
We had it at my wedding.
••
If you're in an indoor shooting range and it
starts burning down, what do you yell to warn
everyone?
 
••
My nephew got a lip piercing behind my back
today, and I was furious.
Ridiculous place for him to stand while I'm
casting my fishing line.
 
••
Nwbdy tellsh mwe wht to dwo", I say through a
mouthful of cardboard, giving a middle finger to
"remove pizza from box before consumption".
 
••
I married a gal who said she didn't believe in
sex before marriage.
In hindsight, I should have made sure she
believed in sex AFTER marriage.
 
••
Meeting disappointment head on.
Or, as I like to call it, waking up.
 
••
If you feel like you're going through a rough
patch, just remember that it only lasts through
adulthood.
 
••
*eats pizza out of box in bed.
*falls asleep.
*wakes up next to leftover pizza.
Voila! Breakfast in bed!..
 
••••