Sunday, April 26, 2015

••










••

Some might say I peed my pants. 
I like to say I voided my bladder into my trousers like the 
classy refined gentleman that I am. 

••
Not sure why the wife is only mad at me.
The 4 year old forgot her birthday too. 

••
As a kid, I didn't want to get caught misbehaving by my parents. 
Now I'm a parent and don't want to get caught by my kids. 

••
One good thing about having kids is that they are sick every 
time I get invited to something I don't want to do. 

••
 I don’t drink water, unless it’s been through a brewery first. 

••
Walk like an Egyptian is a song, but also a sure fire way to 
make it safely through a bad neighborhood. 

••
Cop: Do you know why I pulled you over? 
Me: Because no body liked you in high school, and then you 
caught me speeding. 

••
Maybe your jeans are distressed because you're wearing them? 

••
Don't worry about choosing between a job you love & one 
that pays money because you won't be able to find either. 

••
I was thrilled when this beautiful girl came up and asked me 
for a date. 
Then I realized it was just because I work at a dried fruit stand. 

••
I'm gonna put a Whoopee Cushion on the front of my car so 
that if I hit anything it'd at least be a little funny. 

••••