Tuesday, October 21, 2014

# 2500

♣♣









♣♣

"Television has done much for psychiatry by 
spreading information about it, as well as 
contributing to the need for it."
       -- Alfred Hitchcock

••
 My congressman just wrote to tell me if I don't
re-elect him, whatever-scares-me-most will 
probably happen........ 
Send money.

••
"The more you read and observe about this 
Politics thing, you got to admit that each party 
is worse than the other. 
The one that's out always looks the best."
       -- Will Rogers

••
Why did the snail paint an “s” on his car? 
So that when he drove down the street, his friends 
would say, “look at that s- car go!” 

••
Quit calling me to the front of the store to claim 
my lost child! 
Drop her in the lost & found and I'll get her when 
I'm ready. 

••
I picked up this chick who said she was a witch... 
"Bullshit," I said.... "Prove it." 
So she leaned over and whispered something in 
my ear and *POOF* 
I turned into a motel. 

••
Murphy Laws Applied to Aviation Sector........
The best-looking woman on your flight is never 
seated next to you.
The crying baby on board your flight is always 
seated next to you.
If you arrive very early for a flight, it inevitably 
will be delayed.
Only passengers seated in window seats ever have
to get up to go to the lavatory.
If you are running late for a flight, it will depart 
from the farthest gate within the terminal.
If you must work on your flight, you will 
experience turbulence as soon as you touch pen 
to paper.

••
Honesty pays, but it doesn't seem to pay enough 
to suit some people."

••
Somebody suggested to only smoke when drinking
 to cut back. 
Great, now I'm a smoker AND an alcoholic.

••
A woman who plays cards one night a month 
with a group of friends was concerned that she 
always woke up her husband when she came 
home around 11:30. 
So she decided to be considerate and not rouse 
him this time. 
She undressed in the living room and, purse over 
arm, tiptoed nude into the bedroom, only to find 
him sitting up in bed, reading. 
"Oh No!" he exclaimed. 
"Did you lose EVERYTHING?!?" 

••
I sure buy a lot of alcohol. 
Hope I'm not a shopaholic.

♣♣♣♣