Friday, February 28, 2014

••










••

My wife had a really sharp pain in her chest 
this morning, she thought she was having a 
heart attack. 
It turns out it was just a Dorito in her bra. 

••
 A little old lady told a friend of mine the other 
day when they were standing in line together 
that all she had ever wanted to have in life was 
four animals. 
My friend who has a large dog and a big heart 
for strays said, "oh really, what kind of animals 
did you want?' 
The little old lady said "A mink on my back, 
a Jaguar in the garage, a tiger in my bed, and 
a jackass to pay for all of it......

•• 
"A diplomat is a man who always remembers 
a woman's birthday, but never remembers her 
age." - Robert Frost 

••
As newlyweds, my wife and I hosted a family 
get-together at our apartment, which had a 
large grassy field and superb children's 
playground next door. 
My wife organized games outdoors for our 
eight nieces and nephews, and the laughter 
and activity drew other children, until about 
30 kids were playing and clamoring for my 
wife's attention. 
After three hours, she called it quits. 
The next morning while we were getting ready 
for work, two boys knocked on our patio door 
and asked if our children could come out and 
play. 
I told them we had no children...that our 
nieces and nephews had just been visiting. 
Looking momentarily dejected, they brightened 
considerably as they asked, “Well, then, 
can your wife come out and play?” 

••
Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a 
rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you. 

••
Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each 
other on a bet. 
The loser had to start wearing his underwear 
on the outside of his pants. 

••
Wanted: Hair-cutter. 
Excellent growth potential.

••
Late one night at the insane asylum, one inmate 
shouted, "I am Napoleon!"
Another patient asked, "How do you know?" 
The first inmate said, "Because God told me!"
Just then, a voice from another room shouted, "
I did NOT!"

••
What do you call lice on a bald man's head? 
Homeless. 

••
Our experienced Mom will care for your child. 
Fenced yard, meals, and smacks included.

••••