Saturday, November 26, 2011

Good Morning, Friends...
Did you make it thru black Friday......
I see where people we going crazy...
not me... I needed my beauty sleep....












♥♥♥

What do you call 20 fleas on a dog’s back?
Itch-hikers.....


Pete consulted a foot doctor, who advised him to
put on a clean pair of socks each day for a week and then
come back.
Pete returned walking awkwardly.
"Where are your shoes?" the doctor asked.
Complained Pete, "I just couldn't get them on over
all these socks.


Someone who gets run over at a Black Friday sale: Wal-Martyr.


Hillary and Bill are fast asleep when, at 2a.m.
Hillary awakens and needs to go to the bathroom.
 She pokes Bill in the side and says, "Wake up. Bill, wake up!"
 Bill stirs and says, "Hillary, it’s 2 o’clock in the morning!
What do you want?"
 Hillary replies, "I have to go to the bathroom."
 "Well, go then! Why are you waking me up?"
 To which, Hillary answers "I want you to save my place."


Q: If you call a large turkey a gobbler ....
what do you call a small one?
A: Goblet.


A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten
Commandments with her five and six year olds.
After explaining the commandment to 'honor thy father and
thy mother' she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches
us how to treat our brothers and sisters?"
Without missing a beat one little boy answered..........
"Thou shalt not kill."


A father was reading Bible stories to his young son.
He read, 'The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and
flee out of the city, but his wife looked back and was turned
to salt."
His son asked, "But what happened to the flea?"


I bought this thing for my car.
You put it on your car, it sends out this little noise,
so when you drive through the woods, deer won't run in front
of your car.
I installed it backwards by accident.,,,,
Now I Drive down the street with a herd of deer chasing me.


In the Roadrunner cartoon, the coyote has been chasing him
for 25 years.
I'd like to see him finally get right up to him and go "Sorry,
I thought you were someone else."
Todays Thought;
"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent
perspiration." - Thomas Alva Edison

Rae's Trivia....
The belief that it is lucky to pick up a horseshoe comes from
the idea that it was a protection against witches and evil
generally.
The legend is that Mars (iron) is the enemy of Saturn
(God of the Witches); consequently they were nailed to the
house door with two ends uppermost, so that the luck did not
 "run out."






No comments: