Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mostly cloudy.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon.
Highs around 90.  I'm reading 72º now....

I got the hummers a new feeder...
they have been hitting it heavy.....

"Toad in the hole" breakfast just for Pete....

I can relate....you??

Okay..... good enough....

Looks like he's got something
Warm...running down his leg.....

Yeah...you look like a fighter.......

The Cat is Mad.....so..
What's new??

Wow Buddy... looks like you drank too much.....

Scares the Hell out of alot of us.....

What can you say??

Well, time to go.... if I can find the Key......
♥♥♥

~  A blonde calls Delta Airlines and asks,
"Can you tell me how long it'll take to fly from
San Francisco to New York City?"
 The agent replies, "Just a minute..."
"Thank you," the blonde says, and hangs up.


~  Two lawyers were walking along negotiating a case.
"Look," said one to the other, "let’s be honest with
each other."
"Okay, you first," replied the other.
That was the end of the discussion.


~   I think if you're gonna get a tattoo, just get one:
with the words, I'm dumb....... Thats it.
That way in 10 years, when you go, Why did I get this?,
you can be like, Oh, I'm dumb!


~  "Hi Mum I'm back"
"And where just have you've been all afternoon?"
"Playing down by the railway line with my half-sister"
"She's not your half......."


*  `You seem to be in some distress,' said the kindly
judge to the witness.
`Is anything the matter?'
 `Well, your Honor,' said the witness, `I swore to tell
the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth,
but every time I try, some lawyer objects.'


*  Three old ladies met on the street on a very stormy
day.
The wind was so strong and loud that they had difficulty
in hearing each other.
"It's windy," said one.
"No, it's Thursday," said the next.
"So am I," said the third. "Let's go and have a drink!"


*  is this rude.....
Dressing up like the grim reaper and walking around in
the old folks home ?


*  Some newly-married friends were visiting us when
the topic of children came up.
 The redhead bride said she wanted three children,
while the young husband demurred,
saying two would be enough for him.
 They discussed this discrepancy for a few minutes until
the husband thought he'd put an end to things by saying
boldly, "After our second child, I'll just have a
vasectomy."
 Without a moment's hesitation, the bride retorted,
"Well, I hope you'll love the third one as if it's your own."


*  Answering Machine Message 97.....
"Camptown Races":
I can't come to the telephone; doo-dah, doo-dah.
Leave your message when you hear the tone; oh,
de doo-dah day.
Might be gone all night... Might be gone all day...
So leave a message when you hear the tone.
I'll call you back someday...



*  Computers are like air conditioners.
They work fine until you start opening windows.

Pete's thought for today....
 I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me.
He said I was being ridiculous.....
everyone hasn't met me yet. - Rodney Dangerfield

Rae's Trivia.....
The majestic Hapsburgs’ Schonbrunn Palace in Vienna
has 1,441 rooms, of which 40 are opened to public
tours.
At age six, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart performed for the
royals in this palace.

 

No comments: