Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good Morning....friends and other readers..... Hot today...
I see the today Show is in Key West today....
I wish I were there with "Pretty Lady".
Another local picture.......
.

Hoo....Hoo...
.
Cute puppy........
.

Rough looking pair........
.

I sure don't understand........
.

Oh....My......
.

What a big fish........my cats would go wild........
.

No...No...not me........
.

Looks like the go into someones stash.......will they get high?
.
.
♥♥♥
~~~ Taz mailed......
A little boy was waiting for his mother to come out of the groceryStore.
As he waited, he was approached by a man who asked, "Son, canYou tell me where the Post Office is?"
The little boy replied, "Sure! Just go straight down this street acoupla blocks and turn to your right."
The man thanked the boy kindly and said, "I'm the new pastor in town.
I'd like for you to come to church on Sunday.
I'll show you how to get to Heaven."
The little boy replied with a chuckle. "Awww, come on... You don't even know the way to the Post Office."

.
~~~ Groups of Americans were traveling by tour bus through Holland .
As they stopped at a cheese farm, a young guide led them through the process of cheese making, explaining that goat's milk was used.
She showed the group a lovely hillside where many goats were grazing.
'These she explained, "Are the older goats put out to pasture when they no longer produce."
She then asked, 'What do you do in America with your old goats?'
A spry old gentleman answered,.... 'They send us on bus tours! '

.
~~~ Girl hiker: “I placed an ad in our local paper under a box number for a male partner to accompany me to a fortnight’s hiking trip.”
Second hiker: “Interesting........ Did you get any replies?”
First hiker: “Hundreds, but there was a terrible row over it at our house.”
Second hiker: “How come?”
First hiker: “Father was one of the applicants!”

.
~~~ “Some men hunger for love, some for fame, some for money.”
“I know something everyone thirsts after.”
“What’s that?” “Salted peanuts.”

.
~~~ Pete: “So how did you find the weather while you were away?”
Gus: “I just looked out the window, and there it was!”

.
~~~ My mother was asked to open her bag when she visited the annual Army show on a nearby base.
She was appalled by the indignity and said so: "You searched me last year!"

.
~~~ DAUGHTER TO HER MOTHER: "The bad news is, they want to raise taxes on the wealthy.
The good news is, if you buy me everything I want, you'll never be wealthy!"

.
~~~ Winding his way through the office cubicles my son Mike spotted one of his employees playing a video game on the computer.
"Why aren't you working?" Mike asked him.
The employee had an excellent excuse: "I didn't see you coming."

.
~~~ My husband worked with identical twins, and the only way to tell them apart was by the goatee one of them sported.
The day he shaved it off, his brother studied his face before commenting, "You know, you look better with a goatee."

.
~~~ Two women are discussing marriage, and one says, "We've been married 10 years, and every night my husband has complained about dinner.
Not one night without complaining about the food."
"That's awful," the other woman says..... "That must really bother you."
"No, not in the slightest," says the first one.
"You must be a saint," her friend says.
"Why should I object?" the first one says.
"A lot of people don't like their own cooking."

.
~~~ Q: Why should teenagers not drink coffee with school day breakfasts?
A: I might keep them awake in class.
.
~~~ My roomate came in from his English midterm looking upset.
"How'd it go?" I asked.
Throwing down his book bag, he said,"Does F-A-L-E mean anything to you?"
.
.
Todays thought; A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gus, love your blog thanks for sharing, must remember to check in more often. [b]you brighten my otherwise boring day[/b]

JanT