Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Good Morning....friends.....Well the rain from Florida has moved
up here to us.... I guess "Witchy" sent it up!! Thanks......
.

Mom, and he baby??
.

Now here's cute baby's........
.

Yes! you can't get by the forcefield......ha-ha
.

Sun's out is it......
.

He wants it bad.....
.

Pools alittle small......but I guess it will cool you off.....
.

Bath time??
.

I don't think he wants any bath..... and he's got teeth...so careful....
.
♥♥♥
.
~~~ My father came home and told us that he'd been fired.
His company had replaced him with a machine that was able to do everything he could, but do it much, much better.
The tragic thing was, my mother went out and bought one too.

.
~~~ "President Obama has found a way to quickly close Guantánamo Bay.
He's going to turn it into a Pontiac dealership." (Jay Leno)

.
~~~ The voice-dictation program of my heart doctor purchased for his computer often misinterpreted words.
Once, the Doc dictated, "Recommend CAT scan if symptoms persist."
The program typed out, "Recommend casket if symptoms persist."

.

~~~ Gus: "For months I thought I was a dog, but my psychiatrist cured me.
"Pete; "How are you now?"
Gus; "Fine. Feel my nose."

.
~~~ Getting angry can sometimes be like leaping into a wonderfully responsive sports car, gunning the motor, taking off at high speed, and then discovering the brakes are out of order.

.
~~~ Every four minutes on television you see a brand-new pharmaceutical commercial.
A new drug comes out, they make a sixty-second spot.
The first fifty seconds they tell you how wonderful this drug is.
The last ten seconds you get a list of side effects far worse than any disease I can ever imagine. And I for one do not want menstrual cramps.

.
~~~ During an overseas flight to Europe, my grandmother became uncomfortably hot in the girdle she was wearing.
She went to the washroom and removed it, and popped it into her large purse.
However, changing flights at Heathrow Airport she realized to her horror that the security man was opening everyone’s carry-on bags for inspection.
When it was her turn, she sheepishly explained, "It was so hot, I removed it and put it in my bag."
With a twinkle in his eye, he said, "Yes, and it’s still smoking."

.
~~~ The patient who came to my radiology office for abdominal X-rays was already heavily sedated.
But I still had to ask her a lot of questions, the last one being, "Ma'am, where is your pain right now?"
Through her medicated fog, she answered, "He's at work."
.
.

Todays Thought: Remember that "average" is simply the best of the poorest and the
poorest of the best.
.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>☼<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<




No comments: