Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Good Morning.....Every one have a good Holiday ?
We got rain in the afternoon, and this morning....
.

Wedding..?
.

Must be the wedding cake........
.

Stop photo....looks like a hat......
.

Snow cat........pretty...
.

New baby......?
.

Card shark?...
.

Penguin army getting ready to take over the world.......
.

Potato heads.........
.


I can relate....... except for the beer....mines food.....(Cheese curls)

.

♥♥♥

~~~ What do you do when you're barely competent and can't make it anywhere else?
You go to Washington.

.
~~~ My elder son, Art was asked to be a ring bearer at a family wedding when he was five years old.
I tried to explain to him what a ring bearer was to see if he would like to do it.
All the while, my four-year-old son, Roy, was listening intently.
After I'd finished my explanation and Art said he wanted to do it.
Roy piped up: "If Art is going to be a ring bear, can I be a ring horse?"

.
~~~ Did you hear about the boy who slept with his head under the pillow?
When he woke up, he discovered the Tooth Fairy had taken all his teeth.

.
~~~ The husband is talking to his wife regarding their very young son.
"I think he's ready to start using the computer.
He just said 'Google'!"

.
~~~ When a Army ROTC cadet was kept out of Airborne school because of poor grades, his grandfather was confused.
"Wait a minute," he said to his grandson.
"You're telling me that these days you have to be smart to jump out of an airplane?"

.
~~~ Hurrying to finish her shopping, a young woman slipped on the wet pavement and fell to the ground.
A passing vicar helped her to her feet, saying, "This is the first time I have picked up a fallen woman!"
To which she replied, "And this is the first time I have been picked up by a man of the cloth."

.
~~~ A portion of the water you drink has already been drunk by someone else, maybe several times over.

.
~~~ As a volunteer who conducts educational tours of the local zoo, I occasionally receive thank-you notes from the young members of school groups.
One of my favorites said: "Dear Gus, I am in Grade 3.
I loved all the animals in the zoo.
You were the best of all.... Love, Theresa."

.
~~~ "Electricity can be dangerous," Gus once remarked.
"My nephew tried to stick a penny into a plug.
Whoever said a penny doesn't go far didn't see him shoot across that floor.
I told him he was grounded."

.
~~~ One of our projects at military leadership school called for us to speak in front of the class on a topic picked by our instructor.
A classmate gave an impassioned speech on the benefits of drinking liquor.
Alcohol, he insisted, warded off colds, kept you alert, and even made you steadier on your feet.
"Good job," said our instructor when he finished.
"Only one thing: Your topic was the benefits of drinking liquids, not liquor."
.
.
Todays Thought: The young man who stands on his own two feet has probably failed his driving test.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☼~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~









No comments: