Saturday, January 31, 2009

Good Morning......I guess everyone's ready for the super bowl..........
I don't do that thing, but I like the wing things.........
.


Looks like this guy is ready, to cook the wings,...yes its a guy thing..
.

Don't be surprised if you see these two guys there..........
.

Even our friend is watching, wonder who he's rooting for.....wings maybe?
.
Yep....just as I thought.......wings......thats all he wants......
.
All he wants are cookies.....got them too ?

.
Thats some deep snow,..or short deer............................
.
.
♥♥♥
.
~~~ Overheard: "The recession is hitting everyone.
Just last week, a Washington lobby organization had to lay off seven congressmen."
.
~~~ Hoping to get some hints on how to attract birds and butterflies to my garden, I attended a lecture on the subject at the local horticultural society.
However, the presentation seemed to cover only attracting snakes and toads.
Finally I asked, "But how do I attract birds and butterflies?"
An older gentleman in the audience stood up.
"You want to attract birds?" he asked. "Park your car under a tree!"
.
~~~ Tony a golfer who lost his ball fumed at his young caddy.
He snapped, "Why didn't you watch where it went?"
The lad replied, "Well sir, it usually doesn't go anywhere, so it took me by surprise."
.
~~~ I have bad eyesight.
When I go to the optician's he points to the chart, reads them out himself and says, "True or false?"
.
~~~ A company was doing an English-language movie where, at one point, an exhausted messenger was supposed to dash in, collapse, and gasp out a vital message in Swahili.
They even found someone who knew the language, and the scene worked beautifully in the movie -- until it played in an African town where Swahili was well-known.
A moment of high drama nose-dived into comedy as the panting messenger gasped out: "I don't think I am being paid enough for this part!"
.
~~~ My real name is August, but everyone on the construction crew calls me Gus.
And that's where the confusion began.
A woman from the front office came by with a form to fill out.
But when she asked for my name, I wasn't sure which one to give.
Waiting patiently for me to make up my mind, she said, "I don't have any easier questions."
.
~~~ My friend Pete was job hunting with little luck.
"Maybe I've set my sights too high," he said.
"I'm looking for a position that's mentally challenging but not intellectually challenging."
.
.
.
.
.
Todays thought; Criticism wouldn't be so hard to take if it weren't so often right....

















No comments: