Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good Morning.....everyone......everybody enjoying the weather?
We got us an ice storm, this morning.....not too bad tho....
.

Oh..what can you say...?
.

Lotta loving this morning.........
.


Oh! .... your just jealous.........

.

Spoil sport.................................

.


Wipe your mouth.......nobody likes messy eaters......

.

You think this Chicken has enough feathers ?
.

I don't even think I wanna go close to there...some bad dudes.....
.
.
♥♥♥
.
~~~ A man and a little boy entered a barbershop together.
After the man's haircut was done, he placed the boy in the chair.
'I'm going to buy a green tie to wear for the parade,' he said.
'I'll be back in a few minutes.'
When the boy's haircut was completed and the man still hadn't returned, the barber said, 'Looks like your daddy's forgotten all about you.'
'That wasn't my daddy,' said the boy.
'He just walked up, took me by the hand and said, 'Come on, son, we're gonna get a free haircut!''
.
~~~ Two society leaders in Africa's snobbiest cannibal tribe were discussing their marital troubles.
"I don't know what to make of my husband these days," confessed the first.
"Don't let that bother you," the second reassured her.
"I'll send over my new book of recipes."
.
~~~ Two women were have lunch.
One woman said to the other, "Discipline and good behavior are the keys to family harmony, so my husband and I do everything our children tell us to."
.
~~~ Waiting in the ER for test results, I overheard a doctor talking to another patient, "So," he said, "I understand you've lost the ability to speak.
When did this happen?"
.
~~~ Once my wife and I had to take a flight that had 4 other stops before arriving at the Dallas-Forth Worth Airport.
At the first stop, a little white truck drove up to the plane and my wife watched it pull up to the wing.
She asked, "What's that truck doing?"
I explained that some airlines don't completely fuel up a plane for various reasons & we were taking on more fuel.
This process was repeated at the next three stops, and my wife watched the plane being fueled each time.
At the last stop, I said, "Ya know, in spite of all these delays, we're making pretty good time."
My wife pointed out the window and said, "I don't know.....
That lil' white truck is keeping up with us."
.
~~~ I called home from work one day.
Nobody answered, so the answering machine picked up.
At home, my seven-year-old, Ree, ran into the washroom and told my showering wife, "Mommy, Daddy just called, and he said, 'Please leave a message."
.
.
.
.
Todays thoughts: Well-timed silence is the purest speech......







No comments: