Thursday, December 25, 2008

A good Christmas Morning......

So from my family to your family we wish to wish all who read this thread Please ....
Have a Safe and Merry Christmas and above all Peace on Earth and Good Will towards All.




He's waiting for Santa........(Maybe a big bone ??)



Cat stew ??~~~~



He's waiting for Santa also........(Also maybe a big bone ??)
♥♥♥
Department Store Santa Peeves;

Kids who refuse to believe that it's fruitcake on your breath and not gin...

When the last guy to use the beard leaves bits of his lunch in it..

Even with the costume, people recognizing you from "Crime Watch"..

Parents who get all uptight when you offer their kids a swig from your hip flask..

Enduring the taunts of your old buddies from Drama School...

Those dorks in the Power Rangers costumes get all the babes..

Kids who don't understand that Santa's been a little jittery ..since he got back from 'Nam..

Two words: lap rash..
~~~
I was babysitting a three-year-old when the stench from the cat
litter became so overbearing, I just had to clean it..
As I began scooping it out, I asked the boy, "Does your mommy do this?"..

"No," he said. "It's for the cats."..

~~~
My nephew Tyler brought his school photo home and showed it to his mother..
"Tyler, I thought I told you to take off your jacket before having your picture taken," she complained..
"And you didn't even smile.
In fact it looks as if you were talking while the picture was being taken."

"I was talking," Tyler replied.
"I was telling the photographer my mom wanted me to take off my jacket before I had my picture taken."
~~~
My wife's doctor wanted to wean her off antidepressants. .
"What would happen if you stopped taking them?" he asked..
"To me nothing" she said..
"But all of a sudden, my husband becomes a real jerk."..















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas to you and yours Gus lots of love Rae xx