Saturday, November 8, 2008

Good Morning.....Well...the weekend is here.............................
Have a great one, every one........................................................






Lovers?..... anyone we know?......................................................






The Hamdog. Take one hot dog, roll it in flattened burger meat, fry it, top it with cheese, chili, and a fried egg and kiss your keester goodbye.







We got a bunch of Look out, pictures to look at...........................






Hope there's no cow patties down there......................................




Now this would be scary......




Damn it....I told you not to get too close........




♥ Four-year-old Jacob was thrilled when he and his family moved out of a cramped apartment and into a house..

Jacob got his own bedroom and no longer had to share a room with his one-year-old sister Tia..

Six months after the move, his father Thom sat Jacob down and said, "I have great news..

You're going to have a baby brother."..

"Will I be sharing my room with him?" Jacob asked..

Thom nodded, saying "Big brother and little brother together..

"Jealous that his sister would still have a room to herself, Jacob, now five, groused, "I wish you could save your receipt so you can return him for a girl."..


♥ Problems with my laptop required calling the dreaded company help line..

The service rep, based in another country, did not speak English very well..

So I tried to explain it as simply as possible:.


"I can't get the computer to work."..


"Ah, I see," he responded..

"You are unable to transport your computer to your place of employment."..



♥ If I had a nickel for every man who said he didn't mind being a grandfather but he hated the thought of sleeping with a grandmother, I'd start a fund for retired grandmothers..



♥ People all over the world are celebrating Obama’s victory..

Sarah Palin watched the Russians celebrating from her house..



♥ Vacation is what you take when you can't take what you've been taking any longer..



No comments: