Saturday, August 30, 2008

Good Morning....Friends and neighbours...................................






Don't get in front of the bulldozer...Wyatt's operating it..........



I'm scared......I'm hiding.............................................................








Lets play ball................................................................................



I'm not playing anymore, Taking my ball and going home.......


I'll wrassel you for it....................................................................


Wait until this team gets bigger..................................................

While I was shopping in a pharmacy, a couple of teenagers came in.

They were dressed in leather, chains and safety pins.

The boy had blue and purple spiked hair and the girl's hair was bright yellow.

Suddenly the boy picked a pair of sunglasses and tried them on.

"What do you think?" he asked his girlfriend.


"Take them off!" she howled,. "They make you look ridiculous."

You know you're in trouble when it takes more brains to fill out the income tax forms than it does to make the income.

When I was a young Navy recruiter, there was a lot of friendly rivalry among the recruiters from the Navy, Marines, and Air Force.

We even had a contest for the recruiter who had to deal with the most unqualified applicant.

The winner had to buy the drinks.

One day, I saw a heavyset middle-aged woman walk into the Marine Corps office.

Definitely not recruit material.

After she left, I gleefully told the staff sergeant that the drinks were on him.

He looked at me for a moment, then said, "That was my wife."

Our neighbor's 16-year-old daughter, who pitches in with yard work, was telling us that her boyfriend had landed his first summer job at a local resort.


"He's coming over today," she said, "so I can show him how to start a lawnmower and use a weed wacker."

A young man could not understand why his mother looked disapproving whenever his career came up.

Finally, he said, "Mom, what is wrong with the fact that I am a historian?

It is a perfectly respectable career."

His mother answered, "Son, there is just no future in it."

Dancing kept my six-year-old daughter, Diane, occupied one long winter.

She and the other girls practiced all season with a record for accompaniment.

At their recital, however, a piano would play for them.

After the first rehearsal for it, Diane came bounding out.

"Oh, ," she beamed, "we did so well today.

We finished way before the piano player did!"

Q: Why do mountain climbers rope themselves together?

A: To prevent the sensible ones from going home.





No comments: