Thursday, June 26, 2008

Good Morning....Every one...Hello Alison....

Miss Alison's friend......"Fluffy"



Fluffy likes to lay around........


He can sleep on his pet.........


He's cute......But he'll be a hand full when he grows up...



This is scary.......Watch that first step..........


Thats a nice trick.....

~

Two men were talking.

"My son asked me what I did during the Sexual Revolution," said one. "

I told him I was captured early and spent the duration doing the dishes.

said the other.

~

"The average national price of a gallon of gas hit an all-time record high this week.

Meaning that wherever you're going this summer,

it might be cheaper to mail your car."

~

One afternoon, the manager of our grocery store saw an older somewhat bewildered man staring at his shopping list.

When the manager approached, he noticed these words printed in large capital letters at the bottom of the page:

"YOU ARE NOW DONE SHOPPING, COME HOME!"

~

In a business class, we had to interview a variety of local farmers and write a report,

I thought the assignment was a waste of time until I spoke with one 78-year-old farmer.

"How much education do you have?" I asked.


"Six years of schoolin'" he replied, "and 72 years of learnin'."





No comments: