Sunday, May 25, 2008

Good Morning....friends......


Lets not forget our Hero's this weekend...



Different picture of cat.....................................
Retired Super Hero...............







Another old Super Hero..........................





100 Miles to the gallon car.............



Car bed......My sweety and I could go places.........

~0~

It was very crowded at the supermarket, and the customer in front of me had a large order.


As the harried looking clerk lifted the final bag for her, its bottom gave way, sending the contents crashing to the floor.


Apologizing, the clerk turned to the customer and said, "I'm sorry, but they just don't make these bags like they used to."


"You're right," replied the customer.

"That was supposed to happen in my driveway!"

~0~

Being very organized came in handy when I put an extension on my house.

I made sure all my bills were paid promptly. So I was mortified when I received a letter from an electrician that stated in bold letters, "Second and Final Notice!"


"I'm sorry," I said when I called him. "I never saw the first notice."


"I didn't send one," he told me. "I find second notices are much more effective."


~0~

Travelling is part of my wife's job, and she sometimes visits up to five cities in a week. I

hadn't thought too much of it until she returned wiped out from her last business trip.

As her head hit the pillow, she sighed.

"It's so nice to be sleeping in my own bed, with my own husband."

~0~

I went to the doctor's office and the nurse asked, "Are you here to see the doctor?"

I said, "No, I'm here to join the all-nurse choir."






No comments: