Friday, March 21, 2008

Iceburg with a bar code??



Snowman sent these....I thought they were good......


Art by the hwy....cool. This one is on rt.250....



Bobbie told me so.........

~~~

A man walked into a crowded restaurant and caught the eye of a harried waiter..

"You know," he said, "it's been ten years since I came in here"..

"Don't blame me," the waiter snapped. "I'm working as fast as I can.".

~~~


In a greasy spoon, a downhearted diner asked the waitress for goulash and some kind words.. She brought the goulash but didn’t say a thing..

“Hey,” he said, “what about my kind words?”.

She replied, “Don’t eat the goulash.”.

~~~

Gus had always ordered a beverage by simply saying, "A Coke, please.".
However, recently waitresses had been responding, "I'm sorry, we don't have Coke..

We have Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Thums Up, Dew, Sprite, Fanta... ".
Tired of listening to the long list of soft drinks, Gus decided to make life easier..

So one day he simply asked the snack bar clerk at a movie theater for a "Dark, Carbonated beverage.".
The young man behind the counter looked up and said, "Sir, would you like a cylindrical plastic sucking device with that?".

No comments: