Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday.....Gomez....................39 and holdin~~

There is no way you could ride this anywere...............


Helpful pup.............


Damn.....left the windows down again........................

Oh...Yah!


Look up....and smile...................


On Saturday night, when your wife mentions ; "hot oil, a little friction, and squealing," you tell her you'll have the car looked at first thing Monday morning. ~~~

Guide to understanding a net.addict's day: Slow day: didn't have much to do, so spent three hours on the internet. Busy day: managed to work in three hours of the internet. Bad day: barely squeezed in three hours of the internet."

~~~

A Quote; "When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out." (Erma Bombeck) Did any else read her suff ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot about your blob!!Good Pic's Carol

Anonymous said...

LOL I mean Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!