Wednesday, March 30, 2016

☺☺








 
☺☺
 
Those tiny bottles at the liquor store aren't free samples.
I know that now.
 
••
Cupcakes are for people who don't have the dedication
and stamina to eat a whole cake!
Losers....
 
••
I'd like to return this pack of gum.
They taste awful.
"Sir, those are Band-Aids."
Oh, I'd like to return these Band-Aids.
Someone ate some.
 
••
What idiot named them jet skis instead of boatercycles....
 
••
I like to imagine Supreme Court is just like regular court
but with tomatoes and sour cream.
 
••
I'll bet when Godzilla first came out, God was like
"Damn, that name's way cooler."
 
••
FAKE BREEDS I'VE TOLD PEOPLE MY DOG IS AT THE
DOG PARK: Venetian Dabney, Brown Feta, Waxbeard,
Oxnard Pike, Blue Hustler, High Presbyterian...
 
••
I thought I saw Jesus in a cookie. But I was wrong.
It was just a guy who looked like him.
 
••
What's the difference between a shower curtain and
toilet paper?
If you don't know, I'm never having you over my house
to use the bathroom!
 
••
Our relationship with ants is weird.
Ants are, like, "Hey, I only want these crumbs, ok?"
and we're all, "No you will not."
 
••
You wouldn't believe all of the Easter eggs I just found
lying in the grass outside of this pre-school.
 
••••