Sunday, February 28, 2016

☺☺









 
••
 
Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
 
••
"I" before "E", except after "C". That's an efficient rule.
Very efficient.
Yep...efficient.......
••
What did the cat do after eating cheese?
It waited by a mouse hole with baited breath.
•• 
Apparently nine out of ten single women who sit at home
and have conversations with their cats are mentally
disturbed.
My dog's full of useful information like that.
 
••
If there are ten cats in a boat and one jumps out,
how many are left?
None, they were all copycats!
 
••
I never realized how short a month is until I started
paying rent...
 
••
I went to my doctor and asked to be tested for HIV.
He asked me why I felt I needed to be tested at my age.
I said: "I'm sure I heard on the news that a man should
be tested after annual sex."
 
••
Therapist: You need to focus on setting healthy boundaries.
 Me:
 *goes home*
 *puts broccoli around perimeter of donut box*
 *eats 12 donuts*
 
••
STEPS TO FOLD A FITTED SHEET
1) PUT SHEET ON BED
2) FOLD BED
 
•• 
Lucy plans elaborate jewel heist.
Lucy dons cat burglar suit to conceal identity.
Lucy pulls off heist.
Lucy in disguise with diamonds.
 
••
Beauty and the Beast is my favorite story...
about how beauty is only skin deep and that what’s really
important is that you're rich and live in a giant castle.
 
••
[breakup]
Who should get the cat?
"I don't know...let's see who he loves the most"
{3 weeks later}
Can you tell?
"Nope"

••••