Sunday, February 21, 2016

☺☺








 
☺☺
 
I just ate a salad that was so bad,
Nicolas Cage is starring in a movie about it.
 
••
Census Taker: 'How many children do you have?'
Woman: 'Four.'
Census Taker: 'May I have their names, please?'
Woman: 'Eenie, Meenie, Minie and George.'
Census Taker: 'Okay, that's fine.
But may I ask why you named your fourth child George?'
Woman: 'Because we didn't want any Moe.'
 
••
If school isn't the place to sleep,
then home isn't the place to study.
 
••
ME: I cant make it in today..
 BOSS: again? why?
 M: my car died
 B: that's the same excuse you used yesterday..
 M: yeah but today's the funeral.....
 
••
 [emergency room]
DOCTOR: Point to what's causing you the most pain
ME: I can't, they're at home playing xbox...
 
••
"WE HERE AT BIG PHARMA RECOGNIZE THAT WHEN
YOU'RE DEPENDENT ON ADDICTIVE OPIOID
PAINKILLERS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IS YOU
CAN'T POOP"......
 
••
My mother said, "You won't amount to anything
because you procrastinate."
I said, "Just wait."
••
Room service: "I've brought up your breakfast sir."
Guest, lifting lid: "Yes, it looks like you have."
 
••
 911,what's your emergency?
 - I'm out of beer!
 - That's no emergency.
 - Chest pain?
 - We'll send an ambulance.
 - Make sure they bring beer.
 
••
Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are
prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun
formation, or monster trucks.
 
••
If you won't/don't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls,
don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.....
 
••••