Sunday, January 10, 2016

☺☺









 
••
I would totally buy a toilet seat with a scale in it so I could
see how much weight I lost every time I pooped...
 
••
Top advice for résumés: Be VERY careful with placement
of dashes.
Ex. - First-hand job experience = good.
First hand-job experience = bad.
 
••
I just bought some of that new
genital deodorant for men
called Umpire.
 It's for foul balls...
 
••
STOP TEXTING ME. IF I EVER PLANNED ON TALKING
TO YOU AGAIN I WOULDN'T HAVE BORROWED ALL
THAT MONEY..
 
••
[courtroom, on witness stand]
Prosecuting attny: If you think she's poisoning you,
why did you eat it?
Me: It was pizza..
 [jury nods, murmurs]
 
••
Clearly the people that design refrigerators don't know me
if they think 1 tiny cheese drawer & 2 giant vegetable
drawers is the way to go..
 
••
 [homocide scene]
 DETECTIVE:"my god, in my 25 years on the force i've
never seen a dead ghost."
 COP:"sir?, we covered the body with a sheet."
 
••
I just ate my yogurt with a fork, because I've learned that
if it looks like you have your shit together,
people ask you to do stuff..
 
••
Nephew drops my iPad, doesn't say sorry but proceeds
to offer me a biscuit..
His future in Politics is secure..
 
••
Three blondes are attempting to change a light bulb.
One of them decides to call 911:
Blonde: We need help.
We're three blondes changing a light bulb.
Operator: Hmmmmm. You put in a fresh bulb?
Blonde: Yes.
Operator: The power in the house in on?
Blonde: Of course.
Operator: And the switch is on?
Blonde: Yes, yes.
Operator: And the bulb still won't light up?
Blonde: No, it's working fine.
Operator: Then what's the problem?
Blonde: We got dizzy spinning the ladder around, and
we all fell and hurt ourselves....
 
••••