Tuesday, January 5, 2016

☺☺








 
☺☺

I am the boss of me. And my wife is my boss’s boss..
 
••
God: go to earth....
Jesus: why..
God: i have a plan..
Jesus: is it a nice plan..
God: it's a plan..
 
••
If they cause you to have anxiety & panic attacks the
majority of your relationship, move on.....
 In related news, I just broke up with my mom..
 
 ••
Why isn't there democracy in North Korea?
Because everytime they try to pronounce "election"
everyone starts to giggle...
 
••
Answering Machine Message...
Hello, this is Jim.
Unfortunately I can't answer the phone right now because
I've just come back from the Mirror Worlds and I'm still
 made up of antimatter, so if I were to pick up the phone
right now, the resulting energy release would make
Hiroshima look like a wet firecracker.
So leave a message at the tone and I'll get back to you
as soon as my component particles have been restored
to their normal charges.
 
••
We really need to stop with the cute names for devastating
storms.
Winter Storm Voldemort would be taken much more
seriously..
 
••
Hate when Walmart doesn't have what I need & I have to
go home, change out of my pajamas & brush my hair
so I can go to Target..
 
••
*gets a Fitbit for Christmas*
*puts it on a squirrel*
 
••
MOVIE RATINGS EXPLAINED:
 G: Nobody gets the girl.
 PG: The good guy gets the girl.
 R: The bad guy gets the girl.
 X: Everybody gets the girl!
 
••
To stay safe in a fire, remember the acronym "DBOF":
Don't
Be
On
Fire...
 
••
Just got kicked out of Chipotle for knowing what I
wanted when I got to the front of the line..
 
••
Bad idea? Son, I got married in my 20s.
Ideas don't get any worse than that..
 
••••